CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.01.2013

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish anyone out there a HAPPY NEW YEAR ... and hope your new year brings you joy, peace, good health, the love of good friends and family, and many blessing of our Lord.

  I'm ready to start a new year ... AND I have a new friend to share it with.  This is Jenny ... Jenny Janome is her name, and she is a dream!  She and I have lots of plans this year, starting with the Block of the Month over at the HGTV Quilting & Needlework Forum.  

This is my block for January, altho I'm thinking of doing another color scheme also :)  Two quilts would be better than one! :)  I also have many goals for this year ... finish some UFOs I have collected ... do some quilts for Quilts of Valor, and the Ronald McDonald House, Mrs Claus doll quilts and a large quilt for MY bed done in batiks!  I LOVE batiks!

Here's wishing you and your family the BEST of what this new year has to offer!

1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy New Year! I love the new blog look! :-)